Stuff happens. No media organization is perfect, but some are better than others.
I feel no need to ever show mercy to the New York Times for a number of reasons.
- I was always taught in college that NYT was the holy grail of journalism. If I wanted to to be ANYONE in the industry, I’d aspire to work for them. I didn’t.
- Because my professors curled up with the precious paper at night, they made us purchase subscriptions. I was forced to read it, and it was horrific.
- NYT employs elitist hags and Actual Racists.
- They continue to pump out #FakeNews.
- They have like, a bazillion staffers, so it’s hard for me to understand how they make such DUMB errors.
All that being said, I’m DYING to know who originally approved of this tweet.
We’ve deleted an earlier tweet to this article that was poorly phrased https://t.co/NHqlMctbgt
— The New York Times (@nytimes) February 17, 2017
Good times, right?
Whoops, NYT. pic.twitter.com/jS3YOS7jbz
— Orwell & Goode 🇨🇱 (@OrwellNGoode) August 11, 2018
Once you hire your first racist, it’s downhill from there.
— Larry Farlow (@LarryFarlow) August 12, 2018
A revealing tweet. Progressives see their ‘oppressed groups’ as somewhere between children and pets.
— A man has no name (@Amanhas50935590) August 11, 2018
It’s called a Freudian Slip, just shows how little they really think about thier victimhood audiences
— Acta Non Verba I’m Alex Jones ❌ (@actanonverba147) August 12, 2018
The sad thing? NYT is still pulling the same stunts today. Except instead of trying to “fix” their “slip-ups,” they’re adding on. These days, they proudly stand by their racist hires.
Keep it up, NYT.