OPINION | This article contains political commentary which reflects the author's opinion.
So, this was wild.
If you wanna see the full 47 minutes of his – whatever that was – click right here.
But here’s a summary:
- God told him that it wasn’t right to abort his baby with Kim Kardashian, so even though Kim “had the pills in her hand” they decided against ending the pregnancy.
- He wore a bullet-proof vest and had 2020 shaved into his hair.
- He said he “doesn’t give a f*ck if he wins the presidency or not.”
- He said he’s more concerned that “there are homeless people in front of the Gucci store” and that he is “in service of God.”
- He wants to meet with George Soros to talk about building houses, and he wants to meet with Mark Zuckerberg to talk about getting better internet in Africa.
- He said Harriet Tubman didn’t free slaves, but instead just had them “go work for other white people.”
- He said, “Politics, America, Trump, Biden, nor Kanye West can free us. The only thing that can free us is obeying the rules that were given to us as a promised land.”
- He said abortion should be legal but that the “option of maximum increase should be available” such that “everybody who has a baby gets a million dollars or something.”
So yeah, welcome to the Birthday Party Platform.