Donald Trump has been POTUS for almost an entire year. Can you even believe it? It certainly doesn’t feel that way. It kind of hurts my head to think that we’re going to be doing this all over again in three years (although the primary stuff will start in two).
But for now, let’s celebrate the good. There’s a lot President Trump has accomplished over the last year, despite MSM’s constant attempts to make his administration look like a dumpster fire.
To combat the constant #FakeNews attacks, the White House is providing a list of the Trump administration’s 81 major accomplishments. The accomplishments are listed in 12 different categories, but I’ll provide the top 25. You can read them all here.
- Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
- Increase of the GDP above 3 percent
- A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
- Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans
- Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
- Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
- Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
- Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
- Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
- Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
- Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
- Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
- Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
- Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
- Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
- First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
- In his first week, Trump reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy that blocks some $9 billion in foreign aid being used for abortions.
- Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act of 2017 to authorize $2.1 billion in additional funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
- Directed the rebuilding of the military and ordered a new national strategy and nuclear posture review.
- Imposed a travel ban on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.
- Saw ISIS lose virtually all of its territory.
- Pushed for strong action against global outlaw North Korea and its development of nuclear weapons.
- Ordered missile strikes against a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.
- Made good on a campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
And to think: We still have three years to go! MAGA!