BREAKING: Two Men Arrested in Horrifying Plot to Bomb Trump Tower And Other Locations In Support Of ISIS

OPINION | This article contains political commentary which reflects the author's opinion.

Two men were arrested Monday in connection with a plot to bomb Trump Tower and other locations in support of ISIS according to The Daily Mail.

Two men have been arrested on accusations of plotting a ‘Netflix-worthy’ terrorist attack on New York City.

Jaylyn Christopher Molina, of San Antonio, Texas, and Kristopher Sean Matthews, 34, from Eglin, South Carolina, were arrested on Monday – Molina in Texas, Matthews in Tennessee.

The FBI intercepted their communications, according to court documents obtained by KSAT, which showed them planning an attack in the name of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Matthews allegedly suggested it would be better to attack government centers rather than places like ‘malls where innocent children are’.

He suggested targeting Trump Tower and the New York Stock Exchange – hoping the sites would give the pair ‘rock star status, baby’.

He said he thought a series attacks across the U.S. ‘could be Netflix worthy.’

Thankfully, these wanna-be terrorists were not the brightest bulbs and seemed very open with their hatred of the United States and support of ISIS.

Earlier this year, Molina wrote on social media that America was his enemy and, according to court documents, posted an extremely graphic photo collage of an American citizen being murdered by ISIS members.

— Advertisement —

In May he allegedly posted images in the encrypted chat that provided bomb-making instructions.

That same month in the same encrypted chat, the two men discussed where attacks on U.S. soil would take place.

Matthews then said he wanted to avoid killing children, and preferred attacking sites such as government buildings, including CIA headquarters, the FBI and DEA headquarters.

Molina allegedly told Matthews: ‘we need to stick together, we need to defeat them, we need to take a lot of casualties.’

The FBI did superb work preventing yet another attack on American soil. Even though President Trump has done an amazing job leading our military in crushing ISIS, which President Obama allowed to thrive, extremists still exist and still wish to do great harm to America.

If convicted, the men face up to 20 years in prison. That does not seem long enough in my opinion. Anyone attempting to commit an act of terror and mass murder should never see the light of day again.

Please follow me on Parler @JCotrinski and Twitter @JCotrinski