Sometimes, I wonder how lawmakers actually become– you know– lawmakers. I’m not really talking about the education or election process. I’m talking mental capacity. I mean, how on EARTH did someone like Maxine Waters make it this far? She’s a moron, and that’s not even a partisan opinion. It’s fact. This is a woman who:
- Thinks laughing and waving American flags is outrageous behavior (The Fourth of July must be a tough day for her)
- Believes Sharia Law is compatible with the U.S. Constitution
- Says stuff like, “And the fact that he [Trump] is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea“
- Questions the patriotism of those who voted for Donald Trump
- Calls for President Trump to be impeached practically every other day
- Denies calling for President Trump to be impeached with a straight face
I could go on, but I’ll spare you. Waters is CRAY, and I have no idea how she manages to garner votes. It’s truly miraculous.
Anyway, Maxine Waters has been one of Trump’s biggest critics. She’s convinced there are ties between Trump and Russia. She even tried to make the hashtag #KremlinKlan happen. (It didn’t.)
There’s no evidence of any collusion. I’m not saying that because I voted for Trump. I’m saying that because it’s FACT. Present me with facts that show otherwise. I’ll admit when I’m wrong. But you know what? Democrats can’t, because– right now– there is NO EVIDENCE of any collusion. During an interview with the Washington Post’s Jonathan Capehart, Waters admitted it. It must’ve killed her inside.
Reporter to Maxine Waters: Any evidence there was collusion between Trump and Russia
— Jessie Jane Duff (@JessieJaneDuff) May 11, 2017
Lemme repeat that in all caps. “NO, WE HAVE NOT.”
By the way, Waters has a real problem with Trump firing James Comey. But at the same time, if Hillary Clinton were president, that move would’ve been totally appropriate. Just so you know.
Maxine Waters: Trump shouldn't have fired Comey, but Hillary should have if she'd won.
— Brooke Rogers (@bkerogers) May 10, 2017
I think YOU’RE confused, Maxine. You’re a senile partisan hack.
GAWD. Impeach! Russia! What a loon. This is why we need term limits.